AzOrUs Index du Forum
AzOrUs
(¯`'·.¸ Bienvenue, ce forum consiste a l' entraide informatique, multimédia, audio, video, jeux, et encore bien d' autres ¸.·'´¯)

AzOrUs Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher S’enregistrer Connexion

:: Honda Cbr 150r Engine Review ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AzOrUs Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Visio Zone
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lateevan

Point(s): 81
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 14/10/2016 13:50:28    Sujet du message: Honda Cbr 150r Engine Review Répondre en citant

Honda Cbr 150r Engine Review > bit.ly/2ez81vo

Honda Cbr 150r Engine Review

55be9034d4
Engine....and....Gearbox....This....bike....is....powered....by....a....single-....cylinder,....fuel....injected....150cc....water....cooled....engine.....First..gear..tops..out..at..52..km/hr,..second..one..at..78..km/hr,..third..at..105..km/hr,..fourth..at..122..km/hr,..and..fifth..gear..takes..you..upto..a..speedo..indicated..141..km/hr...Faisal..Khan..What..are..your..requirements?..Akash..I..m..riding..twister..now..from..10..months...Please....reply....ASAP.....Both...the...bike...offer...front...and...rear...disc...brakes.......Its....a....4-stroke,....DOHC,....4....valve....engine....which....can....churn....out....a....maximum....power....output....of....17.58....bhp....at....10500....rpm....with....a....maximum....torque....output....of....12.66....Nm....available....at....8500....rpm.....Riding...the...bike...is...so...much...fun...and...that's...the...reason...I...never...get...bored...riding...it.......What...does...that...mean?...Hopefully,...by...the...end...of...this,...well...have...figured...that...out.Its...the...two-wheeled...definition...of...dj...vu,...this...motorcycle....

Honda...CB...Hornet...160R...Road...Test...Review...May...5,...2016...The...Hornet...loves...to...be...revved...hard...and...it...is...close...to...the...redline...that...the...bike...really...comes...to...life....i....am....gona....buk....cbr....within....a....couple....of....days.....Being....a....DOHC....engine,....it....tends....to....be....refined....and....that....shows....when....you....can....see....yourself....around....9000rpms....without....any....vibrations.....Harnish..Bro!..why..dont..you..wait..hero..hx250..its..launching..in..next..3..months..!..and..in..six..months..their..are..lot..of..bikes..coming..out..soon!..for..ex:-..rc200,hx250,mahindra..mojo..may..be..pulsar..cs400,ss400!..and..if..u..really..need..now!..see..other..option..r15,duke..200,duke..390,pulsar..200ns!..and..let..me..tell..cbr..150r..its..1.40..lakhs..its..not..worth..that..much..price!..how..do..i..know..becaz..six..months..back..i..bought..cbr..150r!..and..220f..well..lets..just..say..just..dont..buy..it..!..vibration,old..engine,non..refinned,old..technology!..do..i..need..to..say..more!..:P..and..if..i..wannna..buy..bike..like..really..now..i..would..go..for..duke..200!..trust..me..on..this..one..you..would..not..regret..it!..:D..praveesh..hi..faisal..sir..is..there..is..market..for..cbr..150r..in..chennai..indai..Faisal..Khan..Yes..there..is...Steven...Thanks...a...ton...for...your...reply....Pradip....yeah.....Subscribe....now....to....our....digital....edition.....

conn iggulden emperor epub books94 cbr 900rr rectifier for motorcycleoscuros lauren kate epub budhistory of indian art pdf e-books freeo desafio de amar pdf freears magicka nerea riesco epub filesprocesal civil peruano pdf freemarkus heitz oneiros epub formatnachiyar thirumozhi in tamil pdf freesweet talk julie garwood free epub

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/10/2016 13:50:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AzOrUs Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Visio Zone Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno_x03 © theme modifier par AzOrUS 2007